Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another wonderful email...

Sometimes I forget how incredibly lucky I am to do what I do. Then I receive an email like this one from Nora and Chris about their wedding pictures.

Thank you Nora & Chris for asking me to be a part of your wedding day.

"Hi Melissa,

The DVDs arrived safely on Friday - thank you so much! Chris and I
sat down together over the weekend to look through them, and were
simply blown away. Your pictures tell the story of our wedding day so
beautifully - you captured all our favorite moments, plus countless
others that we didn't fully register on the actual day. Thank you
again! And if you ever need a reference, we'd be more than happy to
sing your praises.

All the best,
Nora and Chris

Here is the link to Nora & Chris's wedding. Be sure to click the "older post" link at the bottom to see more of their wedding.

No comments: